EGG-LESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Most of my college days were spent bunking classes and going to Esplanade. Well, I am not a shopaholic, but I love window shopping. Along with my friends, I used to spend some amazing time sitting outside New Market and having an adda over Cha. On top of that, Esplanade has so much to offer in terms of food. Be it the biryani from Aminia, or the chicken stew from Dacre's Lane, these have made college life memorable. Now that college is over, I really miss these days. Whenever I visited Esplanade, I had that unstoppable urge to buy some chocolate and cream before I go home, I don't know why. There is so much that one can create with just these two ingredients.

One such day, I was too lazy to bake something and asked my baker friend Anupama of Crazy Cake Lady to suggest me some quick and easy recipe with chocolate and cream. She was the one who shared this delicious and easy recipe. All you need to make this chocolate mousse is Chocolate, cream and lots and lots of love. ♥  The chilled mousse gives you a sense of pleasure in the hot summer days. 
2 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Recipe



Serves 2

What you need?


  • 100 gm Dark Chocolate
  • 1 cup Whipped Cream
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

How to make it?


  • Break the chocolate in small bite sized pieces and melt it in a double boiler. After it melts, allow it to cool completely. 
  • Take whipped cream in a large bowl and whisk it till it forms stiff peaks.
  • Now add the chocolate to the whipped cream and fold it gently. 
  • Divide the mixture in serving glasses and let it set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. 
  • You may garnish the mousse with some whipped cream and chocolate chips as well. 

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

P.S:

  • You need to melt your chocolate using double boiler method. In this method, you need to take a saucepan of water and let it simmer on medium heat. Place a heatproof bowl on top of the saucepan and place the chocolate pieces on it for them to melt. 
  • You may also use the microwave to melt your chocolate.
  • Before you whip your cream, make sure that the bowl and the whisk are cold before you start whisking.

Comments